22 Eylül 2017 Cuma

About Me


I am İpek and I am 23 years old. I was born in Balıkesir. I spent four years of my life in Bursa for high school and now I live in İstanbul for university. Life in İstanbul makes me happier than the other cities.
When I was in primary school, most of my friends did not like mathematics but I liked. I had realized that I try to understand the logic of mathematics instead of memorizing it. I have tried to find reasons for every new thing I have learned, especially in math and when I find the answer I am searching for, it makes my desire to teach mathematics to others. There was a lot of my experience about teaching mathematic with people who I know or not and it made me happy to be able to change their perspective. In this way, I have decided to be a math teacher and now I am a senior student at Boğaziçi University.
I like reading novels. Actually, I use to read because I cannot find the time for it in recent year. I prefer to go somewhere I can see the sea because spending time in there makes me peaceful. Maybe for this reason, my favorite color is blue. I like spending time with my close friends. Actually, I really like going to theatre but sometimes I go to cinema to make them happy 😊 Every time I am open the new ideas. It does not matter who gives the advice, I take in consideration all advices in my life because I value the different opinions from different people.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder